The PaperCut print management system helps Lamar University reduce paper waste.
How do I print documents?
- At your workstation, print the document normally.
- Go to the Print Release station at the nearest printer.
- At the Print Release station, log in with your LEA account and click OK.
- Select the desired print job and click Print.
How do I access my PaperCut account?
Click Details… on the PaperCut balance window at a workstation and log in with your LEA account.
Is there a limit to how much I can print?
Each student receives 1,000 pages per semester.
What if I need to print more than the limit?
Visit the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the library to purchase a voucher for additional pages.
How do I redeem a voucher for additional pages?
- At your workstation click Details on the PaperCut balance window.
- Log in with your LEA account.
- Click Redeem under PaperCut Summary.
- Type the voucher number and click Redeem Card.
- Click Log Out under PaperCut Summary
- Your available pages will be updated.