IT Services & Support
How do I...
- Change/Reset LEA Password
- Recover my LEA Password through
- Obtain LEA Account & Password (LIT Students)
- Access your LU Email Account
- Forward LU Email to Another Account
- Get Help Using LU Email Tools on the Web
- Configure your Mobile Device for LU Email
- Forward a Message as an Attachment
- Block a Email Message
Internet/Computer Access and Printing in the Library and College of Business
- Access On-Campus Wireless Networks
- Download and Install VPN Software for Secure Wireless Access
- Access Other Computers on Campus or the Library
- Find out About Printing Using PaperCut
- Access my PaperCut Account
- Print Documents
- Add to my Printing Quota
- Get a Printing Refund
- E-mail Login
Use your LEA credentials (without @LEA) to log in.
- Self-Service Banner
Use your Banner ID (this can be found on the front of your Cardinal One Card beginning with "L") and your PIN to log in.
View Blackboard support page
- View Faculty Syllabi/Vitae
- Online Course Evaluations
- Important Phone Numbers
- Media Services
Audiovisual equipment and services
The Service Desk is located on the first floor of the Mary & John Gray Library in Room 105.
For phone help call 409.880.2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. CST
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST
Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. CST