IT Services & Support
How do I...
- Access your LU Email Account
- Forward LU Email to Another Account
- Get Help Using LU Email Tools on the Web
- Configure your Mobile Device for LU Email
- Forward a Message as an Attachment
- Block a Email Message
Internet/Computer Access and Printing in the Library and College of Business
- Access On-Campus Wireless Networks
- Download and Install VPN Software for Secure Wireless Access
- Access Other Computers on Campus or the Library
- Find out About Printing Using PaperCut
- Access my PaperCut Account
- Print Documents
- Add to my Printing Quota
- Get a Printing Refund
- E-mail Login
Use your LEA credentials (without @LEA) to log in.
- Self-Service Banner
Use your Banner ID (this can be found on the front of your Cardinal One Card beginning with "L") and your PIN to log in.
A user guide for students can be downloaded here.
- View Faculty Syllabi/Vitae
- Online Course Evaluations
- Important Phone Numbers
The Service Desk is located on the first floor of the Mary & John Gray Library in Room 105.
For phone help call 409.880.2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. CST
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST
Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. CST